This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Js Bank Limited, Swift code issue!

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Fizza F Member Since: Jan 12, 2016

Hi,

I recently opened an account for Local Fund Transfers in JS Bank Limited, Pakistan. The swift code they provided me (JSBLPKKA) is not working here. Everytime they said (Bank not found).
The swift code is confirmed by my bank. I checked that bank in the recommended list of banks in Pakistan before opening that account, here is the link:
https://community.upwork.com/t5/Announcements/Pakistan-beta-4-99-direct-withdrawal-method/m-p/21461#...

Please help me if anyone else is using this bank for Local Fund Transfer ASAP!

Thank you!
Fizza Fatima

4 REPLIES
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014

Hi Fizza,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser and let me know if you're able to add the swift code.

I also see you submitted a Support ticket, so please follow up with an update on it in case the steps above resolve your problem.

Frequent Visitor

Hi Vladimir!
Thank you for replying!
I tried to switch from Chrome to morzilla but it still not working.
Regards,
Fizza Fatima

minhaaj r Member Since: Apr 14, 2015

I have no idea, but seems like there is a number before or after you are missing. I have my Standard Chartered Bank account added and i get fund transfer without an issue. Did you open a ticket with Upwork Support ?

Frequent Visitor

Hi Minhaaj!

Yeah I opened a ticket with upwork community. They said they are not supporting Js Bank anymore. I have to open an account in another bank. 

Thank You!

Regards,
Fizza F.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS