This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Local Funds Transfer issue

Hamid N Member Since: Mar 20, 2015

You can use a Payoneer debit card for withdrawals within Pakistan. Payoneer also provides US Payment Service (a virtual US Bank account). You can use this bank account as a withdrawal method at Upwork. For more information visit www.payoneer.com

Noman N Member Since: Jun 17, 2015

I have an account in allied bank when i enter my bank details it gves me notice "Thank you for applying for Local Currency Wire. Unfortunately, this bank is not currently supported. Please select another withdrawal option"

please provide me a list of banks support by upwork by 2015 for LFT so that i make an account in the bank.

Yasir B Member Since: Nov 16, 2015

I transfer money from upwork to my account since last night but still i have no track that where is my withdrawl money. My bank is standard chartered bank lahore. I also call the bank helpline that they recieve my money or not. they are saying that they didnt recieve any transaction. ? can any one guide me whats the problem ... I also got an email after money withdraw from upwork.

new.PNG

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014

Hi Yasir,

I'm glad you received your payment as per your comment here.