This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

MCB Excluded From UpWork List Of banks! :/

Highlighted
Adeel I Member Since: Jun 13, 2015

I was using MCB for the last 3 years but that is not supported by UpWork anymore, I honestly hate the changes they are making around!

Anyways is Allied Bank working fine with UpWork and can anyone guide me on how to use Payoneer? How much would they charge and what is their procedure? Also can I transder my finds from Payoneer to my account directly?

Regards,

Adeel

5 REPLIES
Ace Contributor
Rabia A Member Since: Apr 13, 2011

Seriously?? I have also been using MCB for last couple of years, how could they exclude MCB, which is

a major bank in Pakistan..this is unbelievable! So we need to find a new withdrawal method, I don't now what's more suitable, Skrill or Payoneer?

Ace Contributor
Rabia A Member Since: Apr 13, 2011

I checked with Payoneer, you can't send funds to your bank account directly from Payoneer,

they have a Payoneer debit card that you can use at different AtM's.

Frequent Visitor
Muhammad A Member Since: Jul 14, 2015

This is strange. I am aslo unable to withdrwal anymore by using MCB for withdrawal. I have contacted  customer support of Upwork. They told me that MCB is not more supported from 7th June due to security concerns.

Here is the list of banks which does supported withdrawal in pakistan. (Sent by Customer Support Team of Upwork)

Standard Chartered Bank (Pakistan)
Habib Bank Limited
United Bank Limited
Allied Bank Limited
Bank Al Habib Limited
Askaribank Limited
Meezan Bank Limited
Dubai Islamic Bank Pakistan Limited
Faysal Bank Limited
Js Bank Limited
Bank Alfalah Limited
Summit Bank Ltd
Bankislami Pakistan Limited
Nib Bank Limited

Thanks

Muhammad Adil

Mohsin H Member Since: Jul 25, 2015

I've learnt from sources that Upwork uses Transfast to make LFTs to bank accounts in Pakistan. In the quest for the list of approved banks that Transfast makes deposits to, I've come across a list that includes the following banks that Transfast can make funds transfer to in Pakistan.

AL BARAKA ISLAMIC BANK BSC

ALLIED BANK

ASKARI BANK

ASKARI ISLAMIC BANK

BANK AL FALAH LIMITED

BANK AL HABIB LIMITED

BANK ISLAMI PAKISTAN LIMITED

BANK OF PUNJAB

BURJ BANK LIMITED

DUBAI ISLAMIC BANK PAKISTAN LIMITED

FAYSAL BANK LIMITED

HABIB BANK LTD

HABIB METROPOLITAN BANK LIMITED

JS BANK LIMITED

MEEZAN BANK LIMITED

MUSLIM COMMERCIAL BANK (MCB)

NATIONAL BANK OF PAKISTAN

NIB BANK LIMITED

SILK BANK

SIND BANK

SONERI BANK LIMITED

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PAKISTAN

SUMMIT BANK LIMITED

THE BANK OF PUNJAB

UNITED BANK LTD

Source: Click "see full list of available banks" under BANK DEPOSIT head just right to the exchange rate dialogue box on the following link 

https://transfast.com/send-money-to-pakistan

I don't really know as to the authenticity of the news about MCB's exclusion from the list, I still wonder why MCB account holders face such problem when the name is included in the list that Transfast publishes on its website.

Can anyone throw light on any other cheaper means of funds transfer to Pakistan? It's going to be my 1st experience of transferring funds from Upwork.

Muhammad A Member Since: Oct 13, 2016

Hello Guys,

Anyone tell me that I can use my United Bank Ltd Bank Account with my upwrok Client Account if that's possible then tell me how can I do this. Thanks

One thing I told you that I have United Bank Ltd bank visa Card as will.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS