This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Maximum Amount Limit on Payoneer

Highlighted
Muhammad T Member Since: Nov 13, 2010
Hi, I wanted to know about the maximum amount which can be withdrawn at a time using Payoneer on MCB ATM. Please also let me know about the charges & conversion rates. Payoneer states that $3.15* charge per ATM withdrawal & I have seen some peoples complaining about it is charging much more. I have been using oDesk wire but the conversion rates are quite low recently, just checked them & it is showing last conversion rate to be 101.89 while the Inter Bank rates are about 105. Thanks, Tahir
3 REPLIES 3
Ayesha S Member Since: Nov 22, 2009
Hi Tahir, You'll have to confirm with your bank as different ATMs have different withdrawal limits. SCB and Citibank allow 30,000 (last time I checked) others are either 20,000 or 25,000. So whatever the banks own limit is per ATM transaction will apply. Hope this helps.
oDesk Forum Moderator Always reach for the skies, for even if you fall, you'll still be on the top of the world...
Featured Content Expert
Nissim A Member Since: Jan 28, 2011
Just to add (sorry for the late response) that Payoneer allows up to $2,500.00 in daily online/in store purchases and $2,500.00 in daily cash withdrawals (total daily limit of $5,000.00). As mentioned above, however, ATMs may have withdrawal limits of their own, which can be confirmed by the bank operating the ATM.
Director of Community at Payoneer
Adeel Ul R Member Since: Oct 18, 2015

Hi, 
I am Adeel originally from Pakistan but currently living in Estonia. I want to create Payoneer account, how can I get the card and everything?. Looking forward to your reply Smiley Happy