This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Need Guidance

Highlighted
Ahmed M Member Since: Mar 17, 2016

hello

i need to have some guidance and tips..can any one tell me that is there any course which has scope in freelancing ? i mean to say which skill is in high demand? 

i do not have any experience and no work done before so how i should complete my profile's head about work history and experience.. Is there any organization in Karaachi where freelancing training is given?    

thanks

1 REPLY
Husnain R Member Since: Dec 22, 2014

to reply you, it is important to look at your profile (which is not public)

expecting your profile covers your past experience and education, so the guidance could be relevant

it is not about what upwork can do for you. it is about what you can do for any global client.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS