This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Newbies

Highlighted
Ikram A Member Since: Dec 19, 2015
Unable to get employed despite of having requisite skill with extensive practical knowledge. Any suggestions out there
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Cora R Member Since: Jan 7, 2016

I am having the same problem as well. I wish I had the answers for us both. I wish I knew how to decipher what is real work vs. what is not. Good luck my friend.

Sarah a Member Since: Nov 4, 2015

I am having the same issue Smiley Sad , need suggestion/answer ...

Wish you utmost best Newbiez

Yasir A Member Since: Dec 29, 2015

Guys I am also new here. But luckily I got job early. The key here is for us newbies, is to set an optimum hourly rate for start. No one is going to hire you if you have such a high demanding rate. Other than this, I guess the thing which gets you an interview, is being object oriented. Look what are you applying for, what would they like to read? Your list of qualities? I don't think so. They would want to see the solution of their problem. If you come up with a good idea, engage them and raise their curiousity. Once you get an interview, its on you how you would seize the opportunitiy.

I hope this will help.

Regards

Husnain R Member Since: Dec 22, 2014

Ikram Abbas, Cora, Sarah

all of you guys have same problem

you guys expect people to hire you on your acadmic achievements, that wont work.

find your nish 

the categories you have chosen, do these categories get fresh jobs everyday, do they have good number of jobs, 

Cora think like a customer who wants to hire you per hour, this just sounds crazy. this is a road block let customer explain to you their requirement asses what you want to charge, break it in number of hours. here is the formula

******RATES VARY DEPENDING ON SERVICE PROVIDED ******

to get started you need more availability and your comment to solve client problem should the main objective, no matter what it takes, one your profile establishes and you re-arrange your profile, people will come to you.