This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Odesk needs to add payment methods!

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Jawwad K Member Since: Jun 30, 2012
Its time for odesk to realise that their payment methods are not good enough for PK users. Debit cards are only good for verification but cannot be used to pay milestone (this is because banks require CVV code to be pushed with every transaction to make a successful transaction - odesk does this only while verifying the card). Credit cards works but all Pakistani users doesn't have a credit card & Paypal is no good for Pakistani users. An alternate payment method is badly needed to cater the senario. Skrill (Moneybookers) works super fine with debit cards and it can be a perfect addition in payment methods. I personally moved to hiring from freelancer as it allowed me to pay via skrills. It would be great if odesk can bring in the same method for PK users. Regards, Jawwad K.
Regards, Jawwad K.
1 REPLY 1
Babar A Member Since: Sep 23, 2008
I completely agree with you. Due to recent changes in odesk for those who have both type of account Freelance and As a Client. If Odesk configure MB as payment method for client's that will be great and will do the job. AND 2nd option Maybe through debit card load the funds into Odesk's client account.