This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Payment Method for UAE Bank

Highlighted
Alexandre C Member Since: Feb 21, 2017

Hello,

I just want to ask which bank in United Arab Emirates (UAE) accepting a transfer from my upwork?

Thanks,

Alex

5 REPLIES 5
Alyssa Camille M Member Since: Jul 28, 2018

Any update update on this? I also need help in transferring my earning to my UAE bank account.

Frequent Visitor
Mohammed H Member Since: Jun 25, 2019

Did you guys get the amount. I have used wire transfer just now .. lets see f it arrives

Transferring the funds directly to UAE bank account is costly. I'm transferring my funds from Upwork to Payoneer and then Payoneer to my UAE bank account. If I transfer my funds on Wednesday morning to Payoneer and then make a withdrawal. I'm receiving the funds on Thursday on my UAE bank account. It's convenient and faster!

Frequent Visitor
Mohammed H Member Since: Jun 25, 2019
oh i see ! how do i get this payoneer card ?
You don't need a Payoneer card to make a withdrawal. You just need to put in your UAE bank account details. Payoneer card costs $30 so it's better to withdraw using your UAE bank account.