This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Payment Method for UAE Bank

Highlighted
Alexandre C Member Since: Feb 21, 2017

Hello,

I just want to ask which bank in United Arab Emirates (UAE) accepting a transfer from my upwork?

Thanks,

Alex

9 REPLIES 9
Alyssa Camille M Member Since: Jul 28, 2018

Any update update on this? I also need help in transferring my earning to my UAE bank account.

Frequent Visitor
Mohammed H Member Since: Jun 25, 2019

Did you guys get the amount. I have used wire transfer just now .. lets see f it arrives

Transferring the funds directly to UAE bank account is costly. I'm transferring my funds from Upwork to Payoneer and then Payoneer to my UAE bank account. If I transfer my funds on Wednesday morning to Payoneer and then make a withdrawal. I'm receiving the funds on Thursday on my UAE bank account. It's convenient and faster!

Frequent Visitor
Mohammed H Member Since: Jun 25, 2019
oh i see ! how do i get this payoneer card ?
You don't need a Payoneer card to make a withdrawal. You just need to put in your UAE bank account details. Payoneer card costs $30 so it's better to withdraw using your UAE bank account.
Frequent Visitor
Arnold A Member Since: May 19, 2019

Hi Ms. Camille,

This is my 1st time to withdraw my earning from Upwork, would you please advise me the better option of withdraw, if I apply the Payoneer method as an example, how the process goes and how much processing fee required?

Your prompt response is highly appreciated. Thank you so much.

Arnold

Hitesh D Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
you can add local bank account method it will low fee

The cost per withdrawal direct to your local bank is $0.99 (plus incoming
fees at some banks). Sending funds in your local currency may reduce or
eliminate incoming bank fees.
Hi Arnold,

I prefer to use Payoneer, I added my UAE bank account as my withdrawal method. Once the funds are available in Upwork, I transfer them to Payoneer then from Payoneer to my UAE bank account. If you transfer them during Mondays - Wednesdays, you’ll receive your funds the next day.

Hope it helps.

Hi Arnold,

I prefer to use Payoneer, I added my UAE bank account as my withdrawal method. Once the funds are available in Upwork, I transfer them to Payoneer then from Payoneer to my UAE bank account. If you transfer them during Mondays - Wednesdays, you’ll receive your funds the next day.

It costs $1 per transaction to transfer the funds to Payoneer. Then Payo to UAE bank account has no processing fee but exchange rate is $1 = AED 3.59

Hope it helps.