This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Re: Payment processed by not received in my bank account

Gaurav P Member Since: Jun 22, 2017
Payment processed on 16Aug-2017 but not received in my account.
5 REPLIES 5
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017

Hi Gaurav,

I just double check this and your withdrawal was successful from Upwork. You can check with your bank to see if there is a problem or the hold is because its the weekend. 
If your funds are not loaded on your account after 8 business days contact us and we will initiate a trace on your transaction.

Untitled
Sudeep Avil C Member Since: Jul 25, 2016

I am also facing the same issue. Did a withdrawal on the 16th of august. Usually comes in 2 days if there are no bank holidays. There was no bank holidays also. Not sure why its taking so long this time.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014

Hi Sudeep and Gaurav,

Note that funds withdrawn via the DLB method take up to four working days to arrive in receiving bank account, after receiving the withdrawal confirmation email. If you don't receive the funds after eight working days, please contact Customer Support and our team will assist you further.

I have called my bank executive. They are asking for debit statement from your side.
Highlighted
Reference ID 142282848