This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Problem receiving funds with ubl

Highlighted
Shoaib H Member Since: Apr 27, 2016

Hi

I am facing problem in receiving funds i withdraw my money via lft to ubl but have not received them yet i contacted upwork support they say they have processed the payment from their end, I contacted ubl they dont have any information about incoming transaction to my bank account. its been 6 days since the withdrawal very worried what should i do now.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014

Hi Shoaib,

I see our team is already communicating with you through your open ticket, so please keep updating the ticket. Note that Direct to Local Bank transactions take on average four working days to be deposited into the bank account, which excludes the weekend and any bank holidays in the US and your country. Your funds are safe and in case the bank details you entered are correct, you should receive the funds soon. If there's a problem with receiving the funds, they will be returned back to your Upwork account.