This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Re: Request a data entry Job. Anybody help me please!!!!

Touch S Member Since: Aug 10, 2017

No I don't have even one connection. I'm a new freelancer. And now i try to fine a job as a data entry. I have tried it for a week but still not get a job. Do you have any solovtion help please. thank you in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015

@Touch S wrote:

No I don't have even one connection. I'm a new freelancer. And now i try to fine a job as a data entry. I have tried it for a week but still not get a job. Do you have any solovtion help please. thank you in advance.

Data entry jobs often require someone who is keen on details, Touch.  Correct spelling of words matters.  But over and above these requirements, patience and savings are very significant since this is a business arena.

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014

Hi Touch,

Please, refer to the notification that was sent to you a few days ago and update your profile accordingly. Once you're done, resubmit the profile for a review.

~ Valeria
Untitled