This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Swift Code confusion

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Farhan A Member Since: Aug 11, 2013
Hi I am new at odesk and going to set up payment method for Local Funds Transfer to MCB.I am confused about the swift code. Should I enter the swift code of the main branch which is MUCBPKKA or of my own branch swift(Wah Cantt) code MUCBPKKA-XXX. When I enter my own branch swift code, it says bank not found and enter it manually. So should I enter it manually or enter the main branch swift code which is in Karachi. Regards
3 REPLIES
Ayesha S Member Since: Nov 22, 2009
Hi Farhan, Please confirm this with your local branch in order to avoid any hassle.
oDesk Forum Moderator Always reach for the skies, for even if you fall, you'll still be on the top of the world...
Frequent Visitor
Abdul A Member Since: Apr 5, 2017

Anyone else having the same problem kindly note down that MCB PAKISTAN uses a single swift code MUCBPKKA  for all it's branches. This is for Muslim Commercial bank and not for it's islamic banking or any other  subsidiaries. Thanks Smiley Happy

Frequent Visitor
Uneza A Member Since: Jul 18, 2018

It gives me Invalid Swift Code. I am using Allied Bank account. PK02ABPA this is my swift code

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS