This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Transfering money from Payoneer to your local bank account in Pakisan

Highlighted
Zuhaib A Member Since: Jun 22, 2015

I just wanted to find out if we can transfer money from upwork to payoneer, and then simply withdraw that money from payoneer to my local bank account in Pakistan?

If this feature is available on payoneer, I would like to know if anyone from Pakistan is actually doign that and how is the experience?

What is the process? and What are the charges or bank transfers?

In other words, since Skrill is not available on upwork, I need to know if Payoneer is a good option?

Please advise.

Thanks

3 REPLIES
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015

Hi Zuhaib, 

I checked and you should be able to transfer money from your Upwork account to your Payoneer account. I would recommend that you try using Payoneer as Skrill will be removed from the platform by April 24. 

There are fees involved in using Payoneer. To learn about those specifically, please click here. Please note: These fees are only valid for users who apply for a Payoneer Debit MasterCard through our site. Fees may vary if you use an existing Payoneer card or apply directly through the Payoneer site.

I am unfortunately not privy to the bank fees to Pakistan. But I do hope that our friendly Pakistani freelancers will chime in on your post! 

-Avery
Untitled
Sohaib M Member Since: May 22, 2016

Asslam o Alaikum Zuhaib!

Yes you can withdraw money from Upwork by Payoneer card. The money in your Payoneer card can be withdrawn from many banks in Pakistan by using there ATM's with Master Card feature. I have done the transaction by

MCB

Bank Alfalah

Standard Chartered 

Yet, there is a problem!!

You can only deduct 20000 PKR in one attempt by ATM and each attempth charge you

$3.15 cash withdrawl fee by Payoneer

almost 200-300 rupees from bank

3.5% currency conversion fee of total amount

I am thinking to go with 2 more options

1: From payoner to my local Bank Account

2: From Upwork to my local bank account by Direct Bank Transfer method of Upwork

As per my research, Upwork transfers the money with lower rates (almost 96 rupees per 1 $), yet amount is transferred to your bank account successfully.

Also please respond me with the research you have done so that we can make a good decision to save our hard earned money.

Sohaib M Member Since: May 22, 2016

Additionally you can also you Master Card ATM locater to find your nearest ATM who supports Payoneer Card

https://www.mastercard.us/

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS