This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

US$ wire transfer to Pakistan required by Elance migrant Agency

Highlighted
Abdullah S Member Since: Jan 21, 2016

I was appalled to see the customer service rep on the Live chat tell me that this option has recently been removed for Pakistan and is only available to those Pakistani freelancers who already had it setup. Meaning no new set up for US$ wire transfer allowed for Pakistanis. I have been forced to migrate here from Elance and we have been using US$ wire transfer to Pakistan for 6-7 years on Elance. I request and URGE upwork to kindly given this option to those Elancers who have migrated and were using this withdrawal method on Elance for years.

Feeling claustophobic! Unable to breathe here without this withdrawal method.

1 REPLY 1
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014

Hi Abdullah,

Apologies for the delay in responding to your question. Please repeat the LFT setup process and enter your swift code. Afterwards, a link will appear that you can click to change the currency to USD. 

See the screenshot below and let me know if you were able to complete the process.

LFT.png