This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

User With UBL Experience in oDesk Wire Transfer?

Highlighted
Zaheer A Member Since: Feb 14, 2011
Salam to All, I have just opened a new account in UBL Today. In Past, I was Using Skril But Now I am going to Use oDesk Wire Transfer For the First Time. Please Share you experience How to Setup Everything Carefully. Here are Some Rules I know but I want to COnfirm few things: 1. I know Name should be same on Bank and oDesk Account. 2. What is the Swift code for UBL multan Branch? I Did'nt found any for Multan. I only found UBL Karachi Main Branch Swift Code. Can i use Karachi Branch Swift Code to Receive Funds in Multan Branch? 3. If I have to put Karachi Branch Swift Code, Then What should i put in "Branch Name" Branch Address, City, State/Province. Sorry in Advance. I am just making sure before withdrawing first amount. I hope someone here can help me. Thank you
1 REPLY 1
Ayesha S Member Since: Nov 22, 2009
Hi Zaheer, You'll need to contact your local branch to confirm if they use a single SWIFT code for all their branches or separate ones. Same goes for the bank address, this is supposed to be the exact official address of your local branch. Call your bank and ask for the person who deals with foreign remittance, they'll be able to provide clear details for you. Hope this helps!
oDesk Forum Moderator Always reach for the skies, for even if you fall, you'll still be on the top of the world...