This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Re: Welcome to Pakistani Contractors !

Frequent Visitor
Shayan I Member Since: Aug 23, 2015

Salam i have many problems since i joined upwork for online earning i want some help please anybody come on skype and guide me plz.I m much dipressed after mamny months joining.

Zohaib A Member Since: Sep 17, 2015

Hi

I am new at ODesk and found difficulty in finding work

Can anyone help me?

Highlighted
Faheem R Member Since: Jul 28, 2015

Thanks, I'm from Jhangi Syaddan, Islamabad/ Rawaplindi Smiley Happy  Finally found this group after 3 months of work. 

Faheem R. Khattak
Sajid U Member Since: Mar 6, 2017

HI there,

I am SAJID, I've get paid credit on my NATIONAL BANK PAKISTAN. But, Still its 8 days i do not have recieved payments in my local accont.

Any body there! who can help me..

Thanks

work SMART not HARD
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014

Hi Sajid,

Please, reach out to Upwork support team by clicking "Get Help from Upwork" on this page and if it's been more than 8 days since you withdrew your funds, the team will assist you with a trace.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Frequent Visitor
Owais I Member Since: Jul 24, 2017

I am using upwork for 4 months continously applying for Web projects but i am not getting any response but on other freelancing sites i am getting jobs but i am confused what's wrong in my profile to get work from Upwork.

Frequent Visitor
Muhammad W Member Since: Jan 14, 2018

Hi,

I want to know what Local Pakistani Bank you prefer the most for withdrawing funds from Upwork.

Thank You..!!

Kind Regards

Muhammad Wasiq Tanveer

Frequent Visitor
Yasir A Member Since: Jul 26, 2015

Hi Wasiq,

You can withdraw funds from Upwork to almost any bank in Pakistan. You'll have to add your bank and account information in the 'Get Paid' section of your profile, under 'Settings'.

Hope that helped.

Yasir

Frequent Visitor
Asim Mehdi K Member Since: Aug 17, 2018

Hi , I need help with Profile approving . I have done everything that is there to be done, But still upwork is not approving it, Any suggestions will be highly appreciated

THanks

Umer

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015

Hi Asim Mehdi, 

It looks like your profile has been approved already, but you are being requested to do an ID verification. Please click on the link showing on the top of your Upwork account to initiate the ID verification process. 

-Avery
Untitled