This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Welcome to Pakistani Contractors !

Frequent Visitor
Muhammad S Member Since: Apr 27, 2011
Hello daer plz me for withdrawal. Thanks
Frequent Visitor
Muhammad M Member Since: Dec 28, 2010
hi this is tahir i had apply for job in odesk i dont know y i dont get it may be my way of applying is wrong or some thing else. i want to become a member of odesk plz assist me in this
Frequent Visitor
Arif S Member Since: Apr 12, 2011
Hi I am very much glade to see this forum as we can get answer what we fee problematic in hiring. Sir my question is that i wish to be hired by someone especially data entry project or typing ,copy paste work but i could not.i received some responded email from craiglist posting but i can not understand the posting i have to post it with my email address or employers email therefore i withdraw my bid. plz check my profile and make essential correction if need .i will be very thankful to you if you help me in hiring process. Thanx Arif sheikh
Frequent Visitor
noman m Member Since: Feb 4, 2010
Awww Wow Separate pakistan odesk forum, good going thanks for this I want to participate in special Apprentice program and i am from karachi.
Frequent Visitor
Hammad R Member Since: May 19, 2011
Its nice to hear about this forum. It will help us to get more work from Odesk under your guidlines. I am new on this site, running a business of SEO, Medical Transcription and Billing for quite some time now. Hope this site will give us more work. *removed by admin
Muhammed F Member Since: Apr 20, 2011
hellow, kindly guide me for getting a job i am member for 2 months as applied at least 40 jobs still not getting a positive response kindly guide about this. Regards Muhammad Faheem
Frequent Visitor
Zaheer A Member Since: Dec 23, 2010
Nice to see the forum it will be a great place to share personel experiences and problems related odesk.i m a Disabled person and looking for some data entry job so i need help to get some sort of job ...
Frequent Visitor
Shabbir H Member Since: Jul 23, 2010
HI: Thanx for providing a platform to Pakistani community. I want to participate in special Apprentice program and live in Islamabad. thanks
Frequent Visitor
Tayyaba B Member Since: Jun 24, 2010
Its really wonderful to see this forum Smiley Happy Good Luck to All
Frequent Visitor
Sanaullah K Member Since: Apr 2, 2011
Congratulation to all I think its a good forum for the new commers to learn about the odesk