This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Welcome to Pakistani Contractors !

Frequent Visitor
Fazl E Azeem S Member Since: Apr 8, 2011
Sir G This is Pakistani Forum & Pakistani National Language Is URDU So Please Explain*removed by admin
Faisal B Member Since: Aug 18, 2009
Azeem, this is Pakistan Category doesn't mean we ignore oDesk TOS. There are a lot of benefit to Q&A in English. 1. You might get faster reply to your query by some English Person. 2. English is world wide language and its help people to understand and reply. 3. People search on Forum and identify the same issue you have and it also help them to get an answer. There are also many other benefits, Hopefully you can understand. Please follow the TOS. Thanks Faisal
Faisal B. Lier, Norway.
Frequent Visitor
attaullah q Member Since: Nov 26, 2010
Hello Mohsin, I hope you are doing well.2 days ago i found a training video posted by you on this forum.Video is about 35min and format was mp4.I tried to download this video but could not download due to power failure.Again i tried as i can,but can't.Please send me the video link that you have uploaded on http://av.vimeo.com Regards Attaullah Qureshi S.S.T(I.T) Bhakkar
Frequent Visitor
Zeeshan M Member Since: Dec 14, 2010
Dear Mohsin, It's a good news to see Pakistan forum at Odesk. It will help to promote our country name and give us a place where we can share our thoughts and problem related to Odesk. In addition to this I want some guidness related to getting job at Odesk. I tried hard in different fields to get job online but unable to get any and after lots of attempts i'm become little disappointed, now a days i don't make struggle for it. Can you or anyone one else help me in this regards?
ASWAD M Member Since: Dec 15, 2009
Zeeshan, First and most important thing to be a freelancer is ,you should have strong nerves !!! You just can not give up so early my friend !!! keep applying for jobs that you feel you can handle easily.Improve your skills and way of interaction with clients , there are so many things which you can improve , spend some time reading useful posts in the forum .you will learn so many things, i am sure. Always try to expand your skill set and keep working on it to improve it also. i am sure you will get hired soon Smiley Happy Best of luck Regards Aswad
Frequent Visitor
Zeeshan M Member Since: Dec 14, 2010
Thanks Aswad for making my moral up actually as you things are getting harder and harder day by day. We are all living in a very depressing and challenging era in Pakistan's history. We all should try to help each other to overcome it. From today i'm going to again start hunting a job :-)
ASWAD M Member Since: Dec 15, 2009
You are right zeeshan that is why you see the senior members in the forum providing valuable tips and guideline to the fellow providers, You should also visit the important topics about cover letters etc also Smiley Happy Wish yuo best of luck. Regards Aswad
Frequent Visitor
Mansoorulhaq M Member Since: Sep 7, 2010
I can not speak batter English how can I get jobs? Is there are translators on oDesk?
Frequent Visitor
Haider A Member Since: May 14, 2011
I very happy to join Odesk but there are few problems. Some times the client doesn't really have a positive response. They are satisfied with your work and all of a sudden they stop replying to your messages and the job on which you posted your bid is still hiring. It stays the same until you have to withdraw you application. I hope Odesk does something about it.
Frequent Visitor
Qaiser A Member Since: Jun 12, 2011
verification is necessary for contractor for working on ODESK. Without verification can we apply for a job.