This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Welcome to Pakistani Contractors !

Ahsan N Member Since: Dec 1, 2010
Hello Ayesha, I am new on oDesk. I have a job of around 30$. What transfer method will be suitable for me. I have HBL account in PKR. Please guide me. Thanks
Frequent Visitor
Shakeel A Member Since: Mar 11, 2014
hi! My Name is Shakeel Ahmad. I have some questions regarding my Odesk Payment Methods. I have HBL account. Which is the most reasonable formate of Getting my Money from Odesk?
Frequent Visitor
Shakeel A Member Since: Mar 11, 2014
I am new on oDesk. I have a job of around 30$. What transfer method will be suitable for me. I have HBL account in PKR. Please guide me. Thanks
Syed F Member Since: Mar 10, 2014
i am new to odesk leave the job to earn money on odesk ..just got a shock when i know that i was working for scammer with my family from 3 nights continously.. Now guide me how to get work on odesk and for payment should i fill w8 form and how?and what about test. please guide me accord as im so worried
Frequent Visitor
Muhammad Irfan A Member Since: Apr 10, 2014
Dear, AOA all as i m new on the forum, i would like to know that why my odesk page always switches to freelancers page? how to get rid of it? can anyone help me out on this? this is really annoying
Frequent Visitor
Asif A Member Since: Jul 20, 2014
I am new at Odesk and other freelancers, iam searching and biding but unable to get any assignment please tell me how to get job and increase the successful biding. i would appreciate any experienced freelancer help me in this regard.
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
Hi Mahnoor, Welcome to oDesk! Here is some useful information about getting paid in Pakistan.
~ Valeria
Untitled
Aitizaz U Member Since: Jan 31, 2015

Hello Pakistani freelencers I am new to Odesk and looking to win my first job. I am regularly trying hard to get my first project. Senior freelancers please have a look at my profile and sugesst any improvements. I will be very thankful to you.

Frequent Visitor
Aizazullah A Member Since: Apr 2, 2015

Hi everyone ..................

is really pleasing for me to find that Group.

I`ve just go through the posts and found it very friendly.Smiley Very Happy

Community Leader
Asif R Member Since: Jan 7, 2015

Nice to see that many Pakistani friends are contributing on ODesk. Salam to all friends.

Asif Rehman