This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Welcome to Pakistani Contractors !

Frequent Visitor
Javed I Member Since: Jan 8, 2011
AOA, Please give me your conact number i want to tak you. here is my No. 0333 5448244. Best Regards Javed Chohan
Frequent Visitor
Mian M Member Since: Feb 12, 2010
How and where i can get formal training ?
Frequent Visitor
Abdullah s Member Since: Nov 2, 2010
Thanks for the initiation of this forum. I want to know about apprentice program. How can i participate in this program. Regards
Ace Contributor
Rabia A Member Since: Apr 13, 2011
Hello everyone!! hope all of you are doing great..odesk is a great place to work online because of their professional environment and vigilant customer support system. it is definitely the best among all online earning sites...i have worked on a single project on odesk because i was not able to apply on too many jobs... but that was a very good experience and employer was very cordial and cooperative,...i agree its hard to find a job on odesk as there are contractors form all over the world...but keep trying..best of luck to all!!.. Rabia..
Frequent Visitor
Mohsin M Member Since: Sep 3, 2010
Hello, What is your quota, increase it to 20 if you haven't so you can apply for more jobs. Mohsin
Frequent Visitor
Mumtaz Ali A Member Since: Jun 14, 2011
aslamolakum any body like to help pakistani to earn from this site . teach pakistani step by step how work on this site or any other site like this. kindly help pakistni under *removed by admin .people are paying for online jobs and it is scam ,kindly help pakistan
Frequent Visitor
Muhammad Neman S Member Since: Sep 14, 2010
Please share more details about the 'Apprentice Program'. I would love to join it.
Frequent Visitor
Shayan I Member Since: Aug 23, 2015

I want to join Apprentice Program.

Frequent Visitor
Fozia A Member Since: Dec 18, 2010
It is really a good initiative to provide a forum for Pakistani workers.Thanks and keep it up. At the same time, a proper help regrading work and problems should also be arranged here for new comers. Thanks
Frequent Visitor
Mohsin M Member Since: Sep 3, 2010
Yes Fozia, Indeed we are offering oDesk training and apprentice program and you can also get enrolled in it. https://www.odesk.com/community/node/18334