This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

You can use Both!

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Mohsin M Member Since: Sep 3, 2010
Yes, you can add more than once withdrawal methods. You can use both, moneybookers as well as oDesk. Hope it helps. Mohsin
Frequent Visitor
Shayan I Member Since: Aug 23, 2015

I want some guidelines about upwork can you help me my skype id is memoona.ishfaq

Frequent Visitor
Muhammad I Member Since: Jun 17, 2011
Hello, Sir How are you,i am new one who joined ODesk.Iwant to know how can i get some work online through ODesk.Please help me about this.if you have your contact number please give me. Regards: Muhammad Imran
Frequent Visitor
AIN-UL - Member Since: Aug 12, 2012
i,m new just like you .i found my first work by keeping my rate ridiculously low.The way i see it is if you dont have any skill or a good portfolio to show that yr good you better lay low and gain some experience before you start earning big but for freelancer with no special talent like software engineering and other professional qualifications i think big buck would mean 100/month max.Another thing those who would answer newbees like us wont care about you calling them sir.03445044504 thts my mobile #.i dont know much but i,ll help u with anything i know. Dont get discouraged and dont give up.feamanALLAH.
Frequent Visitor
Shayan I Member Since: Aug 23, 2015

Salam brother i want some help regarding upwork jobs plz help me my skype id is memoona.ishfaq  or if u can give me helpful tips to gain a job at upwork i am new here so plz plz add me at skype and guide me.

Frequent Visitor
Sohail A Member Since: Sep 22, 2010
Hello Auon, I am working on oDesk from last year, I am using moneybookers as my payment method, If you have earned more then 300$ then it is best to withdraw via moneybookers as you will be charged ~$3.39 and currency conversion rate is much better round about 85PKR these days, I have integrated my HBL account with moneybookers and i normally get payment in 2 days. Keep in mind that moneybookers verification process is bit lengthy so you have to make efforts in order get your identity verified. but once you get this done then everything will be smooth and you will get paid quickly. If you have payment more then $1000 then use direct bank transfer method of oDesk, as it is little quicker. Regards, Sohail
Asif A Member Since: Aug 7, 2011
hi sohail, i need your help, i have account in bank of punjab in rawalpindi. i need your help regarding swiftcode. if i enter the swift code of mybank.odesk say we does not support this bank.so which bank is best for odesk who also support moneybookers in rawalpindi. thanks in advance...
Grace L Member Since: Feb 13, 2009
Please contact Customer Support to help you find which Swift code is appropriate, and which bank is supported.
Frequent Visitor
Arshad R Member Since: Dec 10, 2011
Hello, I am working on Odesk, but till today i have not been successful in working. please help me. and also give me you contach no or email. *** Thanks, Arshad. *removed by admin
Frequent Visitor
AIN-UL - Member Since: Aug 12, 2012
did u find some success or r u still not doing good on odesk?