This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

A Nice place for Pakistani Contractors

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Sulehree A Member Since: Dec 20, 2010
It is very nice to be the part of this community.. and it is also a very very nice initiative step towards bringing Odesk Community of Pakitani User to come closer. I hope this will benefit for all of us.. Good luck
Frequent Visitor
Muhammad L Member Since: Jul 11, 2010
[quote=mmuzaffer]Hello and Welcome to oDesk's special help forum for Pakistani Professionals. Contractors and Employers can discuss anything and everything related to oDesk and online work environment. You can ask queries, questions, policy questions and anything which may help you to understand oDesk better and earn with stability. You are also requested and welcomed to share your experiences so others can learn by them as well. oDesk is a great online marketplace so please share and spread the word amongst others as well. oDesk has started a special Apprentice program which offers exclusive training for oDeskers, so if you want to get formal training, please leave your queries as well. Please use decent language and show professionalism, English will be the official language of this forum. I am looking forward to hear from you soon and continuously Smiley Happy Thanks[/quote]
Frequent Visitor
Shujah Q Member Since: Mar 9, 2010
It came as a pleasing notification in my email inbox that Pakistan's oDesk users now have the facility to coordinate effectively at this forum. oDesk has been really nice experience for me, though for sometime only but has been really effective. oDesk really is a wonderful place to work as it guarantees the rewards, and I congratulate the moderators for launching the forum, this will help to solve out the confusion associated to oDesk. Warm Regards Shujah Qureshi
Tanveer A Member Since: Dec 22, 2010
Its good to see a Pakistani Forum on odesk. Looking forward to make new friends here. Tanveer
Frequent Visitor
Rizwan N Member Since: Feb 7, 2011
Great Mate i m new here please help me to get some work yaaar
Frequent Visitor
Im W Member Since: Jul 24, 2010
I am very happy to see that we have our own Forum. I have some questions regarding my Odesk Payment Methods. I have UBL account. I also Got Payoneer Card. Which is the most reasonable formate of Getting my Money from Odesk? > Moneybookers? > Bank? > Payoneer? Thanks IMW
Frequent Visitor
Umar F Member Since: Apr 6, 2010
Welcome to New Pakistani Forum on Odesk. Really pleased about it. regards, Umar Farooq.
Frequent Visitor
Saeed A Member Since: Jun 13, 2011
sir, Have a good and successfull life.. I am just new to oDesk completed profile last day but as i observed and learned here are most experienced and professionals are working here and passed the number of tests. but i am not so skilled in this field and thinking can i passed these kind of tests where the most proficient and skilled people are working and myself working as a ticketing & reservation officer in an airline GSA and simple graduate...so plz help me to become a seccessfull on this freelance site. I have choosed the databasis option to get start and completed the steps of profile and ID's verification setups. Plz sugges me now how to get step further? Regards
Frequent Visitor
rana a Member Since: Feb 2, 2010
that's a good new now we have our own forum for discus our problems & share our thoughts is there standers charted bank in this list?
Frequent Visitor
Saeed A Member Since: Jun 13, 2011
yes, I have an account in SCB.