This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

BEST way is that employer

Frequent Visitor
Asif T Member Since: Nov 26, 2010
salam,its good for local professionals to have a good understanding while working with odesk. Regards, Asif Tufail *removed by admin
Frequent Visitor
Anny Z Member Since: May 4, 2011
Hi Mohsin, I am Anny from Lahore. Its good to see a Pakistani Forum on odesk. It will help us later in our projects. Well done... Thanks.
Frequent Visitor
Awais S Member Since: Jun 13, 2011
Hy! This is very good for us for seperate forum in Pakistan community. I am newly join odesk & don't know how to get the business? I liv in Rwp & my office in Isd.
Frequent Visitor
Muhammad I Member Since: May 9, 2011
I am very glad to know that there is also a Pakistani community. *removed by admin*
Frequent Visitor
NADEEM A Member Since: Oct 11, 2010
AOA all Its definitely wonderful and since I do have experience of working on many freelancing sites, oDesk is simply the best among them. The reason is obviously its policies. One thing that needs further developments is the security of workers for their payments on Fixed-Price Projects. It depends on employer on whether to pay the price or not. Putting upfront payments makes employer unsatisfied. What is the best way to work on fixed price projects. Thanks Nadeem Akhtar
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Umar I Member Since: Jul 26, 2010
BEST way is that employer first transfer $100 as a security fee to all the contracters. and contracter to submit $10 on each bid (refundable if they dont get project)
Frequent Visitor
Karim P Member Since: Feb 9, 2011
Dear Mr. Mohsim congratulation !!! I am pleased to know that we have paksitani forum where we can discuss the odesk related information and issues. Well i have been registered with odesk since last 3 to 4 months. I am computer professional and very experienced person but still unable to get any assignment, please will you help how can i get work so that i can help my family and enjoy life. Thanks and regards. Karim Pirani
Frequent Visitor
Junaid K Member Since: Jun 4, 2011
Dear Mr. Mohsin, I appreciate your efforts in order to provide a platform to freelancers. I wish you success and prosperity for all what you are doing. I am new to Odesk and not very much aware of on-line working environment. I want to work initially on Ms. Office related projects and require someone help to guide me. Can you please guide me about working here??? Regards, Junaid Khalid
Frequent Visitor
Muhammad Faheem A Member Since: Apr 27, 2011
Dear sir, Asalaam - U - Alaikum I have been searching for a suitable job at ODESK but am yet unable to get one. Need ur help in this regards, u can view my profile. Regards, Muhammad Faheem
Frequent Visitor
Umar I Member Since: Jul 26, 2010
Well miss samia has dvd of geting job at odesk. u contact her plz