This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

How to get a job

Frequent Visitor
Mufaddal H Member Since: Oct 14, 2010
Mohsim We are welcome to New Pakistani Forum on Odesk. Really pleased about it. I have a problem that i am hired by gDev HR for financial analyst on May 2011 but still not received any indication of work or any contact person and i have also tried to contact but no response received. Could you please advice what should i do. Regards, Mufaddal Hussain
Frequent Visitor
Ali M Member Since: Dec 24, 2010
Hi friends, I am very very happy to see a form specialized only for Pakistani contractors. That is fantastic, we can now share all those information and ideas to get each other on top of the list. that is my hope. Secondly, it has been three days that I am looking for a good contractor (Pakistani) who can post ads effectively? I am not sure this is the right place to mention this or not, but I thought better then no where. thanks, Ali
Frequent Visitor
Jamshed A Member Since: Jun 24, 2010
*removed by admin* Dear Sir, by profession i m Graphic Designer but still i can't get single job. Can u please assist me in this matter. Thanks
Frequent Visitor
Hasan A Member Since: Jun 2, 2011
Hi, it is really great to see a separate Pakistani corner on oDesk. I hope all Pakistanis on this forum behave good with each other. Besides, I want to participate in Apprentice training program. Hasan Arbab
Frequent Visitor
Zain Shamim J Member Since: Apr 26, 2011
sir i am from lahore ,pakistan and i am new on this site i want to do work on it but i could not find the way to do that ... please will you guide me how should i start a job and how can i earn from here?? please do tell me i will be waiting for your guide-line..
Frequent Visitor
Umair H Member Since: Jun 3, 2011
respected sir, I am very glad that your service are available in PAKISTAN. please guide me how I get the job.
Frequent Visitor
Bheem R Member Since: Dec 5, 2010
Dear Mohsin M, I would really appreciate your this consideration, i am having a Proud to be a Pakistani Forum and will be a great solution for certain problems to follow new comers as well as seniors. Thanking you again! Bheemraj, KHI
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Danish A Member Since: Dec 14, 2009
How can I get job? I worked as Project Manager one year ago but after that I am unable to get any job, maybe they are so many contractors. Let me know if there is some tip or trick to get the job. Thank you!
Frequent Visitor
Anny Z Member Since: May 4, 2011
Hi All, did anybody try the new withdrawal method to withdraw funds directly to your bank account in PKR? if yes then is it safe and affordable and how much time will it take money to transfer in your account? Thanks Anny
Frequent Visitor
sohail s Member Since: Feb 9, 2010
Hello Mr. Mohsin, Hello Everyone, Its pleasure to be here and Its really an appreciable step by Odesk to create such forums that the voice of people could be heard by the like minded people. I hope this forum will be the significant contributor in contractors learning and earning. Thanks Mr. Mohsin, and Congrats to everyone and Good luck for a Prosperous Career. Regards, Sohail sarwar. Financial & Business Analyst/Project Manager.