This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Account Verification!

Frequent Visitor
Aoun M Member Since: Oct 15, 2010
You will have to wait until you have your National ID card and have some sort of bank statement or utility bill having your own name. Actually I am also waiting since I don't have a bank statement or utility bill with my own name. I guess that's the reason why it is not compulsory.
Faisal B Member Since: Aug 18, 2009
[quote=aounmuhammad]You will have to wait until you have your National ID card and have some sort of bank statement or utility bill having your own name. Actually I am also waiting since I don't have a bank statement or utility bill with my own name. I guess that's the reason why it is not compulsory.[/quote] Super Easy Solution: Try to get any Mobile Postpaid Connection on your name and get a Bill Statement, it will be your utility bill Smiley Happy
Faisal B. Lier, Norway.
Frequent Visitor
Aoun M Member Since: Oct 15, 2010
Pretty good suggestion I guess, but unless odesk offer some sort of badge, its pretty needless to verify yourself because employer do not able to know whether we are a verified person or not. It makes no sense for me since I usually never apply for more then 5-10 jobs at a time.
Muhammed Ovais A Member Since: Apr 10, 2011
oDesk ready is available on your profile right after "Last worked" details. Employer will check your profile after you apply for a job and he'll surely check that your identity is verified or not. [quote=aounmuhammad]Pretty good suggestion I guess, but unless odesk offer some sort of badge, its pretty needless to verify yourself because employer do not able to know whether we are a verified person or not. It makes no sense for me since I usually never apply for more then 5-10 jobs at a time.[/quote]
With faith, discipline and selfless devotion to duty, there is nothing worthwhile that you cannot achieve. ~Mohammad Ali Jinnah
Frequent Visitor
Ali R Member Since: May 28, 2011
Dear i have verified my account. its simple just scan your i.d card from front and back. the back side of the I.D is also known as voter card you u can insert the back side as a voter card and then your identity can be verified. because i verified my account as i mentioned above....... try it but the issued date mentioned with in the 6 month as asked on the form.....
Frequent Visitor
Mohsin M Member Since: Sep 3, 2010
Very helpful information Ali, worth sharing. Thanks Mohsin
Frequent Visitor
Sohail A Member Since: Sep 22, 2010
It is not necessary to verify yourself, You can keep everything going until you can get some work, then it will become necessary to get a bank account as you have to withdraw money so then you can verify your identity. Keep bidding until you get something Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Imran H Member Since: Apr 9, 2011
As-salamualaikum! If you have a postpaid mobile connection in your name you can also use its bill for account verification. Khuda Hafiz.
Frequent Visitor
AIN-UL - Member Since: Aug 12, 2012
walikum salam
Frequent Visitor
Adnan H Member Since: Feb 24, 2010
I am very pleased to see the notification of this forum. and visited this forum. I hope and that this forum will be helpful for all types of contractors and my best wishes are with this forum. Regards Adnan Hamid *removed by admin