This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

What the last exchange rate did you get from your bank

Highlighted
Sheikh N Member Since: Feb 20, 2015

Hi !

While transferring your payments through LFT. What the last exchange rates did you get from your bank. I'm writing this just to get community informed about the best exchange rate / bank in Pakistan.

Thanks

Sheikh Naveed

7 REPLIES 7
Ali A Member Since: Dec 31, 2015

I don't understand why am I seeing so much difference in exchange rates. 104.73 is the current exchange rate whereas Upwork is giving 100.07 Smiley Sad

Frequent Visitor
M M Member Since: Jul 19, 2016

Now they reduce more open market rate is 104.83 and they show 99.2.

Even they take 20% of from our earing too.

This is going to be harmful for upwork i am prety sure.

Yasir A Member Since: Dec 29, 2015

Hello guys,

I will recommend you using the Payoneer's facility to transfer funds directly to your local bank.

DONOT use their debit card.

Instead, just use payoneer's bank details to transfer money from upwork to the ACH bank (For free ofcourse)

and then withdraw that amount to your local bank with only 2% deduction.

I am using it and its way better. I at least save Rs 1500 as compared to Upwork's wire transfer.

I hope this will help.

Thanks

Abdul R Member Since: Nov 29, 2015

Assalam O Alaikum Yasir!

Would you please like to help me on this? How much money would be deducted if I withdraw $500 using Payoneer?

I have heard withdrawing from Payoneer card is not a good option as it charges too much.

Yasir A Member Since: Dec 29, 2015

Wsalam.

When you send Money to their your First Century Bank account, they charge 1$ I guess. And then to send to your local bank, there are no charges. But yes the exchange rate they give you would be 2Rs less per $.

Means you would actually get at least PKR 50,796. (approx)

Abdul R Member Since: Nov 29, 2015

So I will need a first century bank account first? Is it easy to get? 

Usman G Member Since: Jun 17, 2016

Exchange rate on 09-15-2016 16:51 UTC: 98.9365 PKR/USD
I use HBL bank acccount.