This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Which bank is best For LFT in Pakistan?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Kamran A Member Since: May 12, 2010
Hello Everyone I Want to open a bank account in Pakistan for wire transfer (PKR).Can you please guide me which bank is best for Local Funds Transfer(LFT)? (ABL,Meezan Bank,UBL)
30 REPLIES
sajjad a Member Since: Apr 28, 2010
I am using ABL for oDesk transactions. First I used skril for money withdrawl from oDesk but now using ABL for transactions. I am receiving money within 2 days.
Salman H Member Since: Jul 9, 2010
Hi how are you ? Thats great to know that its faster than SKRILL but i want to know about the fees ?
Frequent Visitor
Nazneen A Member Since: Dec 12, 2015

Hi,

Did you set up your Local Funds Transfer using the debit card or credit card?  I was trying to set up using my debit card but was getting some error. I contacted the bank, but they said that the service is only available with credit card. But I still want to confirm it. 

Kashif I Member Since: Jun 7, 2011
I have been using HBL to receive money for the 2+ years. It has worked great all this time.
Frequent Visitor
FAHAD A Member Since: Aug 1, 2008
Kashif, Please tell me, will you receive money from oDesk name or individual account name ?? because bank have some kind of restrictions.
Ali K Member Since: May 27, 2015

i think HBL is not more work fro withdraw

Waqar Z Member Since: Nov 25, 2016

Hello! Are there any incoming bank charges in the HBL? If so, how much?

Frequent Visitor
Shaharyar H Member Since: Aug 19, 2017

which type of account you have opened? what are its charges?

Frequent Visitor
Asad M Member Since: Jul 4, 2015

Hello Everyone!

- Which Pakistani bank is best to receive money using Local Funds Transfar?

- Can you please explain how Payoneer works to get money in Pakistan? I've payoneer card but haven't used once.

Looking forward to hearing from you friends, thank you Smiley Happy

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS