This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Re: Which bank is best For LFT in Pakistan?

ASADULLAH K Member Since: Feb 20, 2016

hbl is not working on lft any more i personally checked, today i.e 07-03-2016 so please take care.

Frequent Visitor
Waqar I Member Since: May 18, 2016

I am new to freelancing, I Just found out about LFT in pakistan and it seems resoanable method to transfer funds. Have any of you use LFT, how much local bank charges for transfer funds. I'll be using UBL. How is there service? or whcih bank is the best?(considering time and charges)

Muhammad A Member Since: Oct 13, 2016

Hello Guys,

Anyone Tell me How Can I Link My UBL Bank Account With UpWork Freelancer Account? I want to withdraw my money thru my UBL Bank Account Anyone Tell me how can i do this, Thanks.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014

Hi Muhammad,

You can set up a Direct to Local Bank withdrawal method by going to Settings > Get Paid page, and entering the required details.

Highlighted

Thanks, one thing is that how much fee it will be taken to per withdrawal?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014

Hi Muhammad,

Upwork charges $0.99 for Direct to Local Bank withdrawals.

Frequent Visitor
Abbas T Member Since: Sep 7, 2015
Any one plz tell me how i can add my ABL BANK account in upwork

Hi Abbas Bro,

You can set up a Direct to Local Bank withdrawal method by going to Settings > Get Paid page, and entering the required details.

Frequent Visitor
Muhammad Z Member Since: Feb 21, 2017

Hi abbas what's the feedback of the money tranfer via ABL

Frequent Visitor
Mujahid R Member Since: Jun 18, 2018

Spoiler

Please Guide me what is Bank SWIFT Code. And How to get? My account is in HBL Old Shujabad Road Multan Branch.