This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

UBL or ABL

Frequent Visitor
Kamran A Member Since: May 12, 2010
Hello Everyone I Want to open a bank account in Pakistan for wire transfer (PKR).Can you please guide me which bank is best for Local Funds Transfer(LFT)? (ABL,Meezan Bank,UBL)
30 REPLIES 30
Highlighted
sajjad a Member Since: Apr 28, 2010
I am using ABL for oDesk transactions. First I used skril for money withdrawl from oDesk but now using ABL for transactions. I am receiving money within 2 days.
Salman H Member Since: Jul 9, 2010
Hi how are you ? Thats great to know that its faster than SKRILL but i want to know about the fees ?
Frequent Visitor
Nazneen A Member Since: Dec 12, 2015

Hi,

Did you set up your Local Funds Transfer using the debit card or credit card?  I was trying to set up using my debit card but was getting some error. I contacted the bank, but they said that the service is only available with credit card. But I still want to confirm it. 

Kashif I Member Since: Jun 7, 2011
I have been using HBL to receive money for the 2+ years. It has worked great all this time.
Frequent Visitor
FAHAD A Member Since: Aug 1, 2008
Kashif, Please tell me, will you receive money from oDesk name or individual account name ?? because bank have some kind of restrictions.
Ali K Member Since: May 27, 2015

i think HBL is not more work fro withdraw

Waqar Z Member Since: Nov 25, 2016

Hello! Are there any incoming bank charges in the HBL? If so, how much?

Frequent Visitor
Shaharyar H Member Since: Aug 19, 2017

which type of account you have opened? what are its charges?

Frequent Visitor
Asad M Member Since: Jul 4, 2015

Hello Everyone!

- Which Pakistani bank is best to receive money using Local Funds Transfar?

- Can you please explain how Payoneer works to get money in Pakistan? I've payoneer card but haven't used once.

Looking forward to hearing from you friends, thank you Smiley Happy