This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Which service to use?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Afzaal Ahmad Z Member Since: Jan 21, 2013
Hey fellas! I live in Pakistan, and I have recently started my work process. The problem that I have to face is what service to use to get the money? I have an account of HBL (bank) located in Chenab Nagar (Rabwah). Whose SWIFT code I currently don't know as all the search results provide me with no result for my branch. What should I do now? Should I move to a new service, or please tell me how can I get the money there.
1 REPLY 1
Ayesha S Member Since: Nov 22, 2009
Hi Afzaal, HBL works fine with LFT and USD wire transfers. You need to go to your local branch and ask for the SWIFT code rather than googling it. Ask for the person who deals with foreign remittance so that you get the correct info. Hope this helps!
oDesk Forum Moderator Always reach for the skies, for even if you fall, you'll still be on the top of the world...