This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Withdrawal processed by still didn't receive my funds

Muhammad Iftikhar K Member Since: May 24, 2016

Hi,

I am facing the same issue. My account is with Bank Alfalah. I requested the withdrawl on 8th May but despite of more than 15 days, payment is not yet received. 

By reading the thread, it seems that the problem lies with Bank Alfalah. May you please let me know what reason did the bank provided you for this delayed payment? UpWork has mentioned 0-3 days payment transfer time, but more than 15 days time is too much.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014

Hi Muhammad,

Please contact Customer Support and our team will assist you further.

Usman G Member Since: Jun 17, 2016

I am facing similar issue, Requested Withdrawal of  my funds on Sep 21 2016, but haven’t received them in my bank account yet…

I have been using HBL account for LFT since 2 years and always received my fund in 1-3 business days, this is the 1st time I am facing this issue.

Contacted the support team but my issue haven’t been resolved…

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014

Hi Usman,

I'm sorry about the delay with receiving your funds. I see our team is communicating with you, so please follow up on your ticket if the funds don't arrive in your bank account eight business days after your request was processed and our team will initiate a trace. Please check this Help article for further information.

Usman G Member Since: Jun 17, 2016

Hi,
Thank you for your reply, I got a phone call from Upwork  team (finance team I guess) today @ 11:00 am.

They said the issue has been resolved and I should receive my funds in my bank account within 3 days.

I will post an update here once I receive my funds...

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS