This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Withdrawl of Earning

Highlighted
Khurram S Member Since: Mar 7, 2017

Hi I am from Pakistan and current payment mathods held with upwork are too complicated for me to withdrawl my money. Can I withdrawl my income through Skrill in Pakistan? Kindly help me in this regard.

1 REPLY
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015

Hi Khurram, 

I moved your thread to the Middle East group so that other Pakistani's can share their thoughts on the different payment method options available to Pakistan. 

Skrill will removed from the platform starting April 24. Please read up on this announcement post to know more about the Updates to Payment Methods for non-US based freelancers posted by Lena.

In the interm you should be able to use Skrill if it is already setup in your account. Otherwise, I would recommend using Payoneer, which is a similar service to Skrill, or Paypal. I have read in this board that other Pakistanis use the Direct to Local Bank option when withdrawing their Upwork earnings. You may also want to look into that. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS