This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

company earning and contractor earning

Highlighted
Abdul H Member Since: Jul 4, 2006
Hi I am a freelancer as well as own company of freelancers on odesk. My question is, I have done one project as freelancer and one project under my company. Previously I used to receive money on my freelancer profile even if I did job under my company but this time I am seeing earning in my freelancer account just for the one I have worked as freelancer. In this case if I have to withdraw my funds I have to withdraw for both accounts separately. Is there any method if I get earning for both projects under my freelancer profile so I dont have to worry about two transactions?
3 REPLIES
Abdul H Member Since: Jul 4, 2006
it seems like either my question is not valid, everyone is busy or even admin dont know about it either Smiley Happy
Community Guru
Junelle A Member Since: May 31, 2009
it would probably be better to chat with support, especially since we're talking of finances (you might find the answer there sooner, as well).
"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain." - Maya Angelou
Try harder, or care less.
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
Hi Abdul, Since there are two separate accounts, you will need to initiate two separate withdrawals. I followed up with our team to confirm this information. Thank you for the question.
~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS