This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

is it true about Payoneer?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Reem H Member Since: Feb 8, 2017

Hi all,

I just learned that you can't withdraw money from Payoneer to a local bank account anymore (at least in Egypt)

Apparently, this has been the case since a day or so ago

is that true?

anybody actually try this recently?

5 REPLIES 5
Frequent Visitor
Asra M Member Since: Mar 7, 2017

it is not a big issue. you can get fund into your bank account if you find a money exchanger. you can give to his payonner account and he can give you cash

Michael G Member Since: Jun 25, 2017

that's not true! I withdraw money from Payoneer to my local bank account every month without any problems,
and with no fee also.

it's the best way to withdraw money in Egypt.

Islam K Member Since: Aug 27, 2017

Sir, Can i have a detailed view on how to use payoneer to withdraw my upwork funds ?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014

Hi Islam,

You can find the information about setting up Payoneer as your withdrawal method and using it in the following Help articles: here and here.

Waleed E Member Since: Jun 16, 2017

Hello Reem,

This information is far from the truth as I was able to withdraw money to my Egyptian bank account with no problems at all. Just don't write any comments below transaction when sending it. You may find a dedicated thread I made here if interested.