This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

local fund transfer failed with error

Highlighted
MUHAMMAD ZOHAIB Y Member Since: Mar 30, 2014
I am trying to withdraw ODESK credit to my allied bank Pakistan but the following error found. We're sorry, there seems to be a technical issue, and withdrawal is temporarily not available. Please try again later. If the problem persists, you may file a oDesk support request I don't know that why this happened. I read that my selected withdrawal method is best in Pakistan. All other saying that this method is best and also ODESK help team saying on live chat that This is best way for you. Now I am unable to withdraw money. There is also a field named remittance information that I leave blank (during withdrawal). Any one else is face this problem? If yes then how to solve this issue. Thanks for your kind help.
1 REPLY 1
Frequent Visitor
Faraz F Member Since: Sep 5, 2012
Hi Zohaib, Same here, it is a Odesk system bug and the technical support is working to resolve it. Not providing a timeline for the resolution at moment. This is what the rep told me via live chat. Hope this helps!