🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » 0.99$ withdrawal fee's exact meaning
Page options
tehreemarif
Community Member

0.99$ withdrawal fee's exact meaning

Does 0.99$ withdrawal fee mean every time I click on 'Get Paid' i.e., transfering the money to my bank I will be charged 0.99$ or does it mean that when the funds have been transferred to my bank by clicking 'Get Paid' and now everytime I withdraw some cash from my bank I will be charged 0.99$? I have tried to find the answer to this question everywhere but couldn't find a pretty clear answer to this. If anybody could help that would be great. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Tehreem,

The cost per withdrawal direct to your local bank is $0.99 (plus incoming fees at some banks). 
To learn more about our Direct to Local bank method, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Tehreem A wrote:

Does 0.99$ withdrawal fee mean every time I click on 'Get Paid' i.e., transfering the money to my bank I will be charged 0.99$ or does it mean that when the funds have been transferred to my bank by clicking 'Get Paid' and now everytime I withdraw some cash from my bank I will be charged 0.99$? I have tried to find the answer to this question everywhere but couldn't find a pretty clear answer to this. If anybody could help that would be great. 

You will be charged this amount every time you make a withdrawal to your bank, be it manual (get paid now) or automatic (you set a threshold and interval).

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Tehreem,

The cost per withdrawal direct to your local bank is $0.99 (plus incoming fees at some banks). 
To learn more about our Direct to Local bank method, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths