cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0 profile views - New to upwork. Need guidance.

Agrawal Member Since: Nov 30, 2016
1 of 4

Hi,

I read a lot of posts on what makes a good Upwork profile, so accordingly, I completed my profile -  added portfolios, certificates, tests. And I write cover letters related to the job profile. However, my views are 0 consistently. Does that mean even the clients whom I apply to don't open my profile? I get no response on any proposal.

I understand there's a lot of competition here and there are people with quite good experience competing, but can anyone have a look at my profile and give me clues on what am I missing? 

My profile link: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~017bf201864bee30f4

Thank you in advance! 

Rana M Member Since: Nov 30, 2016
2 of 4

I just joined and I have the same issue. Also, it doesn't say HOW you get a 'Connect'. I'm going to try it with you, so we can both have an easier time, right?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
3 of 4

Hi Rana,

You get a new allotment of connects in the beginning of each billing cycle. You can go to your Settings> Membership & Connects and check your own billing cycle and Connects History.

See this help article for more information about connects.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 4

Hi Agrawal,

It may take some time and persistence actively sending your proposals for jobs before you receive more response from clients. You are already Rising Talent, so you are on the right track. The profile views metric in My Stats shows the number of people who have viewed your profile tile in search results in the past 30 days. So having 0 views doesn't mean that clients don't see your proposals, they do.

Also, please make sure to remove the link to a Facebook page from your profile.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS