🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » 1. Connects count not getting updated 2. How ...
Page options
meshackeres
Community Member

1. Connects count not getting updated 2. How is job success rate updated?

Hello everyone,

I have 2 queries.

1. I am using a basic membership and my Upwork connects were supposed to get updated today (13th June 2018), but it is not updated yet and still showing "0 available connects". What can be the reason for this?

2. I am new to Upwork and I have successfully completed my first project. Should that impact my job success rate? If yes, where can I check my job success rate?

Thanks,

Sreya

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sreya, 

Please allow atleast 24-hours for the connects to be credited to your account. If it doesn't happen automatically, please get in touch with us, or our Customer Support Team so that they can manually add your connects for you. 

You'll need to have a certain amount of feedback to receive a Job Success Score. More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects. Since not all projects and clients are equal, the length of time will vary. Nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. The projects need to be with at least three different clients and take place within a 24-month period.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sreya, 

Please allow atleast 24-hours for the connects to be credited to your account. If it doesn't happen automatically, please get in touch with us, or our Customer Support Team so that they can manually add your connects for you. 

You'll need to have a certain amount of feedback to receive a Job Success Score. More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects. Since not all projects and clients are equal, the length of time will vary. Nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. The projects need to be with at least three different clients and take place within a 24-month period.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,

Thank you so much for the explanation.

-Sreya

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths