🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: 2 accounts and won't let me log into the ...
Page options
62075c0e
Community Member

2 accounts and won't let me log into the 1

I have 2 Upwork accounts, and it won't let me sign in to the other. I sign in with Google, and it just automatically goes to the one I don't want to be on. I have cleared cache and browsing history, but still happens. I log out and try to log in, and it keeps going into the wrong one.

6 REPLIES 6
wescowley
Community Member

Karyn M wrote:

I have 2 Upwork accounts

You know you're only allowed one, right?

1. It's for 2 different businesses.
2. I just opened it on my phone.
sofia2008
Community Member

Hi,

It seems you are redirected to your 1st account, the only one you are allowed to have.

Maybe a specialized profile could more easily present both your business? Hope this helps.

Specialized Profile Categories and Skills – Upwork Customer Service & Support | Upwork Help

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Karyn, I went ahead and asked a member of the Customer Support Team to reach out to you so that they can assist you further with your concern. 

Hi Wes, and Sophie, I want to clarify that clients can have more than one account on Upwork.

~ Avery
Upwork

Avery O wrote:

Hi Karyn, I went ahead and asked a member of the Customer Support Team to reach out to you so that they can assist you further with your concern. 

Hi Wes, and Sophie, I want to clarify that clients can have more than one account on Upwork.

We must remember to ask that question then.  There is  no knowing from the OP's post that she is a client or freelancer. 

a_lipsey
Community Member

Avery O wrote:

Avery, do you mean they can have more than one client profile under their main log in or that they can actually have different log ins? 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths