🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: 3 weeks, still not yet received withdrawn...
Page options
excel_crab
Community Member

3 weeks, still not yet received withdrawn funds

Good Day all,

First I want to say that I've already opened a ticket and already collaborating with an Upwork agent to resolve this matter.

But I'm only curious what could cause a transfer to be delayed for a very long time.  I've been using the same bank account and have withdrawn funds to it before and didn't have problems before.

I did not actually withdraw the funds.  Upwork initiated the transfer automatically (scheduled quarterly transfer).  Perhaps, the problem might have originated from the automated transfer.

I also have a paypal account tied to the same bank account (not for Upwork) and didn't have problem withdrawing from paypal either.

My bank hasn't notified me of any problem so far and I have more than the minimum amount of savings in it (not empty).

Just want to know what possible reasons might cause this.

Thanks

Mark

2 REPLIES 2
joanbonjoc
Community Member

Hi Mark, Upon checking, one from our team already issued a trace of this delay. One of the reason could be from the bank's end. You may also check with your bank for any possible reason that could cause payment delays. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

Thanks Jo-an.  I'll visit my bank but probably not within this week.  Got very little free time atm.

It's very frustrating issue.  Never happened before and I've been using the same account since and bank hasn't notified me of any problems.

Kind Regards,

Mark

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths