🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » 48 proposals and 0 response
Page options
mr_bounkoub
Community Member

48 proposals and 0 response

hello Upwork community,
I am new here till this moment I have just 48 proposals sent and I receive 0 client responses, could you please check my profile may you find something I missed it?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
df602768
Community Member

Truth is no experienced freelancer will ever tell you their secrets and how they convince clients to look at their profile. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Community Member

Bounkoub, your profile is not public. You at least need to let Upwork members view it.

Note that most clients won't actually view your profile when you submit a proposal. If you refer them to it with a link and tell them why they should look at it, they might. But the biggest things that you can probably do is work on tailoring your proposals to your jobs. As many experienced freelancers and clients here and elsewhere will tell you, they want to know how you will help them, not how great you are. Go to the Freelancer discussions and check out the posts by Samer A. Upwork has an Academy for newbies, which will definitely help you keep yourself from scams. There is plenty of content by successful freelancers, like Morgan Overholt, elsewhere on the web.

Thanks Jonathan L!

df602768
Community Member

Truth is no experienced freelancer will ever tell you their secrets and how they convince clients to look at their profile. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths