cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

8 milestones to 3 or 4

Community Leader
Noureldin Y Member Since: Sep 7, 2019
1 of 4

I had a task that was divided to 8 milestones, but I'm near finishing it in 3-4 milestones, after that the job will be closed because all of it is done. will upwork system understand wrong and give me a bad rate cause it sees 4 milestones done out of 8 ? or how does it work?

Marvelous.
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 4

Noureldin wrote:

I had a task that was divided to 8 milestones, but I'm near finishing it in 3-4 milestones, after that the job will be closed because all of it is done. will upwork system understand wrong and give me a bad rate cause it sees 4 milestones done out of 8 ? or how does it work?

Why in the world would you divide up a minuscule (under $ 100)  contract into 8 milestones?

Community Leader
Noureldin Y Member Since: Sep 7, 2019
3 of 4

Because its (Cold Calls Task) the client will stop once his target reached, not once all calls are done to the numbers list provided. I got him high success rate in the calls, and his selling capacity can't bear more clients, so its like after the next milestone we'll stop. He thought that it was going to be harder to fill his capacity. So, I'm confused now that this good results may affect me as not all the milestones done and upwork system is automatic.

Marvelous.
Community Guru
Miriam H Member Since: May 16, 2017
BEST ANSWER
4 of 4

the number of milestones don't matter...they are usually an estimate of what needs to happen at each step.  As long as money was paid on the contract, you are good.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS