🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » ACCEPTING PROPOSAL ERROR
Page options
ignshaco
Community Member

ACCEPTING PROPOSAL ERROR

hello,

I have this client that has offered job for me, the the problem is i cant accept his proposal due to this error.
'This client's account is on a temporary hold. Once the issue is resolved, you can accept their offer.' My client contacted support team for the status of her account and they said there is no suspension placed on her account.

I don't know if the problem is in my side or on the client side

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

4 REPLIES 4
JoanneP

Hi Arc Janzen,

Could you please confirm the job post link you are referring to so I can check?

~ Joanne
Upwork
ignshaco
Community Member

here is the link: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

i requested the client to withdraw the proposal and sent me another invite. 

Hi Arc,

I checked your account and can confirm that you don't have an active offer at the moment. If your client sends you a new offer and you`re still experiencing any problems let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Arc Janzen R wrote:

hello,

I have this client that has offered job for me, the the problem is i cant accept his proposal due to this error.
'This client's account is on a temporary hold. Once the issue is resolved, you can accept their offer.' My client contacted support team for the status of her account and they said there is no suspension placed on her account.

I don't know if the problem is in my side or on the client side

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

The client is right, a temporary hold is not a suspension. It's probably a problem with his payment method, so just wait until it is resolved. There is nothing you can do. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths