🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » AI for Cover Letter
Page options
sudharmono
Community Member

AI for Cover Letter

What do you think about using AI, or in this case using chatGPT for writing a proposal?

In my opinion and experience, ChatGPT generates perfect word, make our skills look very great, and match the requirement of the client. Usually, I do generate proposals as a base for proposals, so I will rewrite again after seeing the results.

What do you think?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
elisa_b
Community Member

ChatGPT texts may be correct in terms of grammar and spelling, but they can be spotted from a mile away. They do not convey any feelings. They are boring.

And maybe clients would like to receive proposals from human beings, not machines. Would you be happy to post a job and get only AI-generated proposals? You would think people applying are just lazy.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
c822ba72
Community Member

Don't use it for cover letter!

Did you have any bad experiences using it?

elisa_b
Community Member

ChatGPT texts may be correct in terms of grammar and spelling, but they can be spotted from a mile away. They do not convey any feelings. They are boring.

And maybe clients would like to receive proposals from human beings, not machines. Would you be happy to post a job and get only AI-generated proposals? You would think people applying are just lazy.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths