🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » ASSIGNMENT
Page options
walsmay
Community Member

ASSIGNMENT

Hello, i need help, my client  want me to  contact his virtual assistant so that he can send a short training .My question is can i share my profile Email address with a client, the big picture is am receiving his messages in my account profile message link.Could this be scam, someone help.

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Irungu,

You can send me a PM with the job posting link and our team will review the client further. 
In order to protect yourself you can check out the Safety First sections on this Thread.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, attached is the message sent by the client.The  project was posted under this Upwork URLs:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Irungu,

The client is new and still has not verified their payment method, in this case you`re not eligible for our Upwork Payment Protection in till they have verified their payment method.
You can share your email address to communicate with your client or exchange files, this is not a violation but we are always advising to keep the communication on Upwork. If you have further questions let me know.
Keep in mind that posting private information publicly is a violation on our Community Guidelines.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I am new. I submit a proposal and I have a question the example posted by employer.

re: "I submit a proposal and I have a question the example posted by employer."

Ghazala:

If you have a question right now, please restate your question using different wording. I don't know what you are asking.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths