🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » About 1st 50 free connects
Page options
pujan98
Community Member

About 1st 50 free connects

I am the new seller of Upwork. I was given 50 free connectors. What if I don't get a job after using all the connectors?

1 REPLY 1
1a6bc668
Community Member

Connects to Get Started

When a new freelancer successfully registers on Upwork, they’ll receive 80 Connects to start building relationships. 

They’ll also be rewarded with more Connects for taking the Upwork Readiness Test and earning a Rising Talent badge.

Connects to Reach Out

Each month, freelancers will get FREE Connects to find their next opportunity! Freelancer Basic accounts receive 10 free Connects each month, and Freelancer Plus accounts receive 80 free Connects each month. 

You’ll also be able to keep more Connects at the end of each month, with a new rollover limit of 200. Just remember that they’ll still expire if you don’t use them within a year, so keep reaching out!

Connects to Unlock Your Potential

Connects are your way to build long-lasting relationships, whether you work as a freelancer or as part of an agency team on Upwork.

Now, when you submit a proposal to a client and win an interview, you’ll get a bonus of 10 Connects after you complete your interview. You can earn up to 50 Connects every seven days to win the jobs YOU want!

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/360057604814-Free-Connects-to-Do-More-on-Upwork-Nov-24-...

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths