🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: About Account Activation
Page options
29c3e344
Community Member

About Account Activation

I am new in Upwork and also new in community.Hope i will learn a lots of new things here.

As i create my account,i search with my name with filters but i don't find me..Is my account active ? (Though i sent a couple of requests)

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Hossain,

Yes! I checked your account and can confirm your profile is visible and findable in search. You can check this to the right of your feed.

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the work marketplace. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AndreaG

Hi Hossain,

Yes! I checked your account and can confirm your profile is visible and findable in search. You can check this to the right of your feed.

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the work marketplace. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~Andrea
Upwork
29c3e344
Community Member

Thanks a lot

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths