🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » About Manual Time.
Page options
lesterb22
Community Member

About Manual Time.

Hi guys I just want to ask about manual time. Please explain how it works and how to use it. Including policies that covers it. I really want to understand how it works thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
emiguelina
Community Member

@lester B wrote:

Hi guys I just want to ask about manual time. Please explain how it works and how to use it. Including policies that covers it. I really want to understand how it works thank you.

Hi Lester, go here and here, to know about manual time. After you read the info in those links you will understand how it works, If you don't come back an let us know.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
emiguelina
Community Member

@lester B wrote:

Hi Lester, go here and here, to know about manual time. After you read the info in those links you will understand how it works, If you don't come back an let us know.

I am still confused about the not covered hourly protection. please do explain

That means if client does not make payment, then upwork will not make payment from their end for these hours.

It also means that if client disputes the manual hours, you will not have any recourse and will not get any money for these hours.

Thank you case closed.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths