🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: About Money Transaction After Completion ...
Page options
a_s_ashiq
Community Member

About Money Transaction After Completion a job.

Now I Working on a Banner Design Project. Already I submit a completion work. Now I want to learn how exactly a fair and safe transaction can be done? Anyone help me of this fact.

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

@Md Abu S wrote:

Now I Working on a Banner Design Project. Already I submit a completion work. Now I want to learn how exactly a fair and safe transaction can be done? Anyone help me of this fact.

Payment.jpg

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Md,

I can advise you to check out this thread where you can find all of the information needed about getting started here. I would suggest to spend extra time on the Safety First section in order to learn how to protect yourself. To learn more how your getting paid on hourly contracts check out this our guide for Weekly Billing Cycle, about fixed price contract check out our guide on Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
nahidrajbd
Community Member

Hello brother, Thanks for questioning.

I can remember my first project on upwork. I was too young and I was too much excited about my first payment. Thought it was a very little one but I was worried like I am getting million. I've asked few fellow freelancers also, but the thing automatically happened when the time arrived.

So my opinion is wait for the transaction from client, let him/her release the payment. Since then keep scrolling the homepage. Come back here and make a new topics if you see any problem on payment issue.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths